DP World sells stake in Russian container port

Oct 23, 2012, 12:02 AM EDT

DP World, the world’s third-largest port operator, has sold its 25% stake in Russia's Vostochny container terminal, its latest disposal of non-core assets. The buyer, Russia’s Global Ports Investment, which already owns the other 75%, is paying $230 million.

YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE